Friday 11 March 2016

Fantastic Friday Awards Week 6

This week we received awards for: 
Deklan - working hard
Kash - your effort in numeracy
Luke - positive attitude
Rikki Lee - doubling and halving 
Katelin R - focused and independent numeracy
Jayden - numeracy learning

We also received our letters for Grey District swimming! 

Kaede and Ella received a 'take the cake' nomination for being kind to a classmate. The cupcake was beautiful!

AND we received books that we won in the Summer Reading Challenge. We have some awesome new books. 

Woo hoo! Excellence!

11 comments:

  1. Hi i'm Aron from Hornby Primary School. Well done everybody who got a certificate I got something like that before. Are you having a mufti day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Kea and I go to Hornby Primary School in Christchurch . good job everybody of getting the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Danielle from Hornby Primary School in Christchurch. Well done to who got an award I have got one last year at my school. How many of you got an award?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi room 3, my name is safia from Ako Ngatahi in Hornby Primary school in Christchurch.
    I love your picture and are you all ways where mufti day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Jolly Rose from Hornby primary School Nice smiled I like your smiled the best and I love your picture and Are you having a mufti day every day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is inaka from Hornby Primary School, do you always wear mufti?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my name is Mollie and l go to Hornby Primary School. Good job getting your certificates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my name is Kortney from Christchurch. I am in Ako Ngatahi at Hornby Primary School. I like how you are looking at the camera and smiling at the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my name is Andrew from Hornby Primary School in the city of Christchurch. Well done all of you for your awards for learning and Excellence!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi my name is manaia from horbyprimary school and it looks like yose are having
    fun........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks all you guys that commented. No we don`t always wear mufti it was just mufti day.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.