Tuesday 2 June 2015

Shakanna

Hello my name is Shakanna.
I am ten  years old.
The sports I do are: Boxing and Kick Boxing
My hobbies are: Climbing trees,going out to the bush,playing MineCraft,Spending 1 hour or more on my phone,hanging with my Best friend Emma and going four wheel driving with my dad.
The amout of pets I have is: 41 fish,2 horses,2 bunnies,9 cats,2 dogs,4 goats and 1 baby goat.
My favourite subject at school is: Literacy
My favourite animals are: Rhino’s, cats (including wild cats) and horses.
My favourite colours are: Purple,black,cyan,blue,Bright green and red.
What is special about Grey Main:The people are nice and caring and show the Grey Main way.
My class is: Room 13 also Im in syd 3.
What i love about my class:Our teacher Miss Leigh is fun and funny, we have a class pet called Kumi (Kumi is a Kumra) and everyone is fun and nice!

What are the sports you do?

What is your favourite animal?

Do you have traffic lights? because GreyMouth does not have traffic lights.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.