Tuesday 2 June 2015

Ella

Hi my name is Ella.
I am 10 years old.
I like doing sports and art.
My favourite colours are purple and blue.
I like all subjects at school but I am really good at maths.
I live in the west coast of the south Island in moana just out of greymouth.
There is a beautiful scenery in moana.
There is a cool lake just down the road from me.
I live with my Mum,Dad and my sister Lily.
We live on a farm.
We have 2 dogs they are called Poppy and Joe we have lot’s of cows and are neighbours have 8 chickens and 1 dog called Blaze.
I go to greymain school in greymouth.
Greymouth is really busy for such a small town.
We get lot’s of rain.

What is your school called?
How many kids go to your school?
What is your weather like?

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely to read about you Ella. What are you learning in Maths at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our school is Te Mata School. It is in the Hawke's Bay. Usually we have nice weather but at the moment it is pretty cold and looks like it's going to rain.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.